We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mauritius tour

Mumbai (Bombay...
5 posts
Save Topic
mauritius tour

hi,,planning to visit mauritus in june from india..plz help me out..interested in sight seeing and water sports

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,229 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mauritius tour

Most hotels offer complimentary watersports eg waterskiing, kayaks, peddle boats, glass bottom boat trips, snorkeling and sailing. For ideas on sight seeing have a look at the FAQ section at the top of the page.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,995 posts
1,790 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mauritius tour

Most Indian travel agents offer packages with tours included which makes it god value.

Mumbai (Bombay...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: mauritius tour

can u suggest me is it safe to rent a scooter for visiting market places..if yes at what price??where do we get best sea food..

Mumbai (Bombay...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mauritius tour

i m getting three days at leissure..can u suggest me abt places i can visit..

Mumbai (Bombay...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mauritius tour

i m planning to reside on the east coast

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,995 posts
1,790 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mauritius tour

If you plan to be at the east coast, you will be further away from major towns. I would rather negotiate a price with a taxi driver for a tour of the day. You can do markets at Mahebourg which holds them regularly and the town is in the south east. In your rest days stay and relax at the hotel, Belle Mare beach, do an underwater sea walk or go to Ile aux Cerfs.

7. Re: mauritius tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 06:15