We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

56 Days and counting - Walk with lions questions?

Ely, UK
Level Contributor
370 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
56 Days and counting - Walk with lions questions?

I will probably bore you all to death with my excitement as I count down the time. I apologise in advance.

I have been on the website for walking with lions and I am aware that with limited mobility following two strokes I will be unable to do this. However my partner may want to have the experience so I am wondering if we both go the park and he does the walk is there somewhere for me to sit it out and have a cool drink while waiting for him and how long is the walk

My second question is dependant on the first but if the answer is positive then does anyone know how much a taxi from Awali to the park would cost or are we better just hiring a driver for the day and doing the park as part of the day and finally how long would it take to get to Cassela?

TIA

Jo

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 56 Days and counting - Walk with lions questions?

Hi Jo,

I just got back yesterday and had a fabulous time.

we walked with Lions, it was great. You can simply go and see them aswell and there are places you can sit down whilst your partner does the experience.

we stayed at movenpick which was two hotels down from Awali. we hired a driver for the day at 3000 rupees for 8 people, im sure would be cheaper if it were just 2 of you. I know our driver has a smaller vehicle aswell. I can private message you the details if you like? he was a fabulous driver, promt and also offered other tours aswell if you are interested.

Ely, UK
Level Contributor
370 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 56 Days and counting - Walk with lions questions?

Thank you Pooja for your kind offer I would be interested in having details.

3. Re: 56 Days and counting - Walk with lions questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 05:15