We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

Ely, UK
Level Contributor
413 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

28 sleeps until Gatwick and the excitement is rising but with it comes a feeling of apprehension. I booked in July 2012 under the old all inclusive and now its changed. I guess I am nervous that it will not be as good. Anyone been under both plans that would like to comment?

TIA

Jo

UK
Level Contributor
368 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

Can you ask your agent to clarify what you'll be getting? Also the answer from VLH on the other Awali question re AI sounds like its changed again slightly.

We had a great time, don't worry, the staff there are so keen to please I'm sure they'll help if you have any queries!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
62 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

We fly out to the Awali in mid May for our honeymoon and Also booked under the old AI. I was worried at first but now the good reviews far outweigh the bad so that has reassured me. Although the latest review is terrible! But I think its more a personal preference rather than hotel fault. I look forward to reading your review on your return.

Have a great holiday!

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,896 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

Just read that review and I would also take it with a pinch of salt ! You sound like you have a balanced attitude so you'll have a great time. Have a fabulous wedding and honeymoon!!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
62 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

Thanks Dee! It's been a long time coming! I will of course be posting a review on here when I get back and I'm sure it will be a positive one.

Andrea

Ely, UK
Level Contributor
413 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage Andrea, have a great trip.

I am not sure why I am nervous as I have no experience of the old all inclusive, so it will all be new to me. We will be there from the 8th to 22nd May so may see you there. Have a great honeymoon.

Of course I will write a review on my return. I am sure I will have more questions before we take off!

Jo

Edit: for typo

Edited: 09 April 2013, 16:55
6. Re: Heritage Awali - Excited and Nervous at the same time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 07:17