We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mauritius in August

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
Mauritius in August

Hi,

I am from India. I am planning a trip to Mauritius in the month of August. Can anyone suggest how the weather would be during that part of the year? Also please suggest some places to be visited. I am planning for a week long trip.

Cheers,

Ram

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,898 posts
1,775 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mauritius in August

Its winter in Mauritius, the weather will range from warm to hot with some rain. Its fine for UK visitors but visitors from India might find it cooler. The north and west is the best area to stay.

As for things to do, check the FAQs: Things to do in the right hand side of this page.

2. Re: Mauritius in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 06:16