We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

Lowton
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

We would like to look at getting our own cake make rather than just the standard hotel ones...does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,550 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

You could always buy one from Super U. They do some lovely cakes.

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,399 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

Agree with Bronia - I've seen some lovely cakes at the bakery department in SuperU.

mauritius
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

Florensuc in Trou aux Biches make the most amazing cakes.

They will show you pictures of the different types and provide tastings to help you choose.

Highly recommended.

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

Hi Understand you say Florensuc in Trou aux Biches make the most amazing cakes, i'm trying to find their details on the web but cant seem to find anything. can you please give me full details like web site, contact number, actual address etc. I would like to know if they make wedding cakes?

Or if anybody else could recommend in Mauritius who make wedding cakes that would be very helpful.

Thanks

mauritius
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

They are on Trou aux Biche Road, Trou aux Biche.

Telephone number 265 5349

I dont think they have a web site.

I ordered a celebration cake a few months back and we were given samples before making our choice.

They also have books with designs etc.

6. Re: Could anyone recommend a cake maker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 05:17