We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

counting down

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
counting down

it only 5more days until we fly out for our honeymoon. i am looking forward to it. no plans yet but there are a few places i want to visit. will 45000 rupees be another for AI. for 17 days

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
18,263 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: counting down

Congratulatons Kimmeey - You mean 45000 MUR spending money? If you are going AI and spending most of the holiday in your hotel and all that's paid for I would say that yes that's enough, items like hiring a car/taxis and trips out, eating a la carte, spa treatments at the hotel etc. can soon eat into your budget. We always use a credit card to settle any larger items and recommend that as a good back up.

Assume you are exchanging sterling once you have arrived in Mauritius. The rate of exchange is much better than anything you can get here in UK.

Have a great time.

Mazza :-)

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
4,946 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: counting down

Have a wonderful holiday. Look forward to your review!

3. Re: counting down

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 05:19