We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now I am excited

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Now I am excited

Looked out the window at the UK rainy September morning and decided today was the day to book my dream trip for next September, found 2 club class reward seats with BA and out came the credit card.

Now to save for the hotel!

Deb

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now I am excited

Thanks for sharing this, Deb. Your excitement is rubbing off on me. Happy hunting for the hotel of your dreams!!!

Dee

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
18,751 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Now I am excited

Well Deb you're half way there if you've got the flights booked. Also it will come round sooner than you thought as in our part of UK we're on 4th October already, lol.

Enjoy choosing your hotel

Mazza :-)

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Now I am excited

I want to go to Le Touessrok, as son wants to play golf and I just want to go there lol

Deb

4. Re: Now I am excited

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 06:19