Though you may have answered some of these questions probably a thousand times, but i really look forward to some advice here.
I'm planning honeymoon in April'14 in Mauritius and can't seem to be able to pick a hotel. I've looked at a lot of packages and hotel options (even read some suggestions on some of the forums). But here's what we want from a hotel:
1. We would prefer a hotel with great room, we are unlikely to be very active on water activities, will surely do bare minimum. Would define great as stylish/modern room and bathroom, view of sea and walking distance from the beach.
2. Would like it to be decently priced (neither high end nor budget ones) probably will settle for a 3* or 4*
3. We prefer mix of - quiet time together (but not isolated locations) and light outdoor activities. Also, confused between North, South and east part - which are the best?
4. Do hotels usually drop rates around that time (currently all prices listed are till March'14)?
5. what can I expect as my daily average expense (in MUR) to be like (covering meals, local sightseeing, transport etc for 2 people) - not concerned about pubs/drinks.
some options i've looked at are Pearle, Jalsa, Crystal, unfortunately have mixed feelings purely going by photos.
Hope I've confused you enough :)
Looking forward to hear from you!!! Have a great year!!!
Thanks in advance!!!