We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon in feb beginning

1 post
Save Topic
honeymoon in feb beginning

Hi

We are getting married in Jan end and planning honeymoon in Feb beginning.we are confused bw Mauritius Bali Maldives and Singapore.. pls suggest the best place for honeymoon out of them.. thank u so much

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,051 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon in feb beginning

I suggest you post on the other forums too for advice.

January to February are not the best months here weather wise - they are the hottest, wettest most humid cyclone prone months of the year.

world-weather-travellers-guide.com/…January

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,188 posts
1,819 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon in feb beginning

Bali also tends to have humid weather in February although both Bali and Mauritius are very good places for honeymoons.

Singapore is not what I call a beach place although it has an artificial type of beach at Sentosa but I would consider it as a city type destination. I have been in Feb and enjoyed good weather but can experience heavy rainfall.

3. Re: honeymoon in feb beginning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 05:20