We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Days of Luxury in late September

Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
3 Days of Luxury in late September

Hi forumites,

I know what your thinking, not another question about which hotel is best... yes but hopefully this one has a slight twist and I will keep it brief. I am getting married at the Maritim in late September and will be staying there for a week with family and friends. The plan is to them go on to another hotel for 3 nights. We were thinking of going over to the other side of the island just so that we get to see a bit more of the island but in reality i guess it doesn't really matter as we will most like stay in resort. So the question is where is best for 3 days of luxury without a stupidly outrageous exorbitant price.

Thanks

Will

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,367 posts
1,844 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Days of Luxury in late September

Some very good hotels at the other side of the island such as Belle Mare Plage, Tousserok, Long Beach, Prince Maurice. Its just that exorbirant prices come included!

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
19,113 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Days of Luxury in late September

The Oberoi and The Maradiva are another couple that spring to mind.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,607 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Days of Luxury in late September

The new Outrigger at Bel Ombre should be open then - worth a look.

https:/…outrigger-mauritius-resort-and-spa

4. Re: 3 Days of Luxury in late September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 05:17