We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Morne Mid October

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
363 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Le Morne Mid October

Could anyone tell me whether we could expect good weather in Le Morne on the south west mid October? Hotel is sheltered from any trade winds. Thanks.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,496 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Morne Mid October

You chose a good month to visit.

October is my favourite month - statistically its the sunniest driest month of the year - temps have been a couple of degrees higher this past year as well.

world-weather-travellers-guide.com/…October

Have a lovely holiday :)

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
363 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Morne Mid October

Thanks Bronia. Have been going back and forward trying to choose a hotel but finally decided on Lux Le Morne. ;0)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,362 posts
1,660 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Morne Mid October

October is a good time of the year, weather should not be an issue and Lux Le Morne is a wonderful hotel with the Le Morne mountain as the back drop.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
363 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Morne Mid October

Thanks PrestonGuild. We have now booked the Lux for our 10th wedding anniversary and my birthday. Very excited! ;0)

5. Re: Le Morne Mid October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:16