We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belle mare end of May

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Belle mare end of May

Hi I was wondering if someone can help. We are planning on a trip to lux belle mare for 10days at end of May. I have had mixed reports about the weather in east coast. Would it be warm and not windy? Warm sea? People have said resorts in flic are nice but we don't like it too crowded, prefer a little bit of isolation. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,505 posts
1,681 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belle mare end of May

Generally May is one of the best months to go to Mauritius as its less hot and humid than previous months with more milder and drier weather and anywhere in the island should be fine. It should not be windy and the sea would be warm enough to swim as I have swam in the east coast in July.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,959 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belle mare end of May

I was at Belle Mare Plage one May and had no problem with the wind - we had lovely weather :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belle mare end of May

Thank you soo much to both of you. Really appreciated

4. Re: Belle mare end of May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:16