We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon offers at Mauritius

Kolkata (Calcutta...
4 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon offers at Mauritius

Hi, I am travelling to mauritius in june for my honeymoon immediately after my wedding. I found some very good offers tagged as honeymoon offers in various hotels. They also write that we need to produce our marriage certificate to avail the offer. But the problem is we do not get the marriage certificate so soon in india. It takes time to get it issued after marriage. Is there something else they might consider such as wedding invitation cards or photographs instead of the certificate?

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,402 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon offers at Mauritius

I doubt very much is invitations or photos would be accepted. Why not email the hotel you are interested in staying at and ask them directly? Many Indian honeymooners go to Mauritius so it must be a question they have answered before. Have you asked your travel agent?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,352 posts
1,840 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon offers at Mauritius

I would ask your travel agent or email the hotel for alternative suggestions. Although a wedding certificate may not be available but if you were to marry in a temple or mosque etc they would also give you their own religious registration papers.

3. Re: Honeymoon offers at Mauritius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:16