We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iles aux Aigrettes and marine park

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Iles aux Aigrettes and marine park

Hi there. I'm in Mauritius now and hoping to plan a trip next week to Iles aux Aigrettes in the morning and hopefully the Blue Bay marine park in the afternoon. I'm not sure whether to join a our of the marine park (glass bottom boat?) or just to go to Blu Bay (I think) to snorkel. Another possibility is the Mahebourg biscuit factory. Not sure if all three will be too much for one day trip (from Fluc en Flac). I'd love some advice about the marine park trip in particular (inc how to book). I've emailed Iles aux Aigrettes about a 9.30am departure in the next week. We are also keen divers / snorkellers. Cheers.

1. Re: Iles aux Aigrettes and marine park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:17