We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lux Tamassa

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Lux Tamassa

Good afternoon all

I was wondering if anyone who has recently been or going anytime soon to Lux Tamassa to help me.

Can someone please confirm what the situtation is with regards to mens clothing in the resturants? On the website I have read and been told that the hotel prefer to see men in long trousers, but have also read that men are allowed in when wearing 1/4 shorts that cover around the knee.

Can you please confirm this so I know what to pack before I go away.

Thank you in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Tamassa Resort
Tamassa Resort
5,626 Reviews
Mauritius
LUX* Belle Mare
LUX* Belle Mare
#1 of 12 hotels in Belle Mare
The Oberoi, Mauritius
The Oberoi, Mauritius
#1 of 9 hotels in Pointe Aux Piments
Constance Prince Maurice
Constance Prince Maurice
#1 of 2 hotels in Pointe de Flacq
Consett, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lux Tamassa

Hi We're off there soon and have been following posts on this and many other subjects. Here is one of the threads concerning dress codes in the restaurants.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…56501200

2. Re: Lux Tamassa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:16