We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

We are getting married at the Heritage in September, does anyone know what the musicians are like. I have a particular piece of music in mind for walking down the aisle and would like it played. Does anyone know if they can play from sheet music?

Newton Abbot, Devon
Level Contributor
275 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

Snowie, why dont you e-mail the hotel direct they are extremely helpful. I have had replies from the hotel to my questions their e-mail address is:- guestrelation@heritage-resort.com, hope they can help. HAVE A GREAT TIME.

wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

Thanks Devonlad. We are on countdown 1 week tomorrow!!!!

Dublin
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

Hi Snowie75

can you tell me as much as you can bout Heritage, going myself next sept to get married, how did the music go?

wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

Hi Amod,

Our Wedding was out of this world!!! It was perfect. the music was amazing, we had the 3 piece band and I can't say enough about them, they managed to learn the music I wanted to walk down the aisle to in a couple of days!!! They stay with you for the whole ceremony and play throughout. We didn't give them any special requirements but the music they did play made the day even more special. The flowers were gorgeous, we had pink and white orchids but you'll be spoilt for choice! We married and had our evening meal in the Wedding Gazebo, it looked lovely. I was really worried about having my hair done at the hotel but I was more than pleased, the whole day was truly unforgetable. The staff at the Herritage are the best and can't do enough for you. We have a 1yr old son and nothing was too much trouble.

Hope this helps you. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day and I highly recommend the Herritage. Good luck to you both

Dublin
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

Hi Snowie

Thanks for the info I am delighted for you, I'm getting really excited now. Can you advise on the dress code?

Cheers

wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

Hi Amod, dress code for the evening is smart casual.

Women wear dresses, trousers, skirts anything smart casual - men have to wear trousers / smart jeans and closed shoes.

Forgot to mention the photographer before, he was brilliant, we had the photo's in the package but we also paid him for more photo's on CD, we had them back in a lovely wedding album the next day! We are hoping to go back for our first anniversary in September so fingers crossed!!!!!

If you need any information let me know, and if I don't get to speak to you again have a brilliant time x

7. Re: Wedding Music Heritage Mauritius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 18:18