I have a query -
I am an Indian (Pure Vegetarian) and planning for a honeymoon in Mauritius (this December 6nights). Want it to be special and perfect.
As of now have booked Le Meridien (Deluxe ocean view room) and basic tour package (north, south, Ilux)
Following are my queries-
1. Hope booking Le Meridien is not a mistake as reading mixed reviews some say its awesome and some pathetic and aged needing renovation and unlivable. Want your views about the hotel in terms of room cleaniness, beach cleaniness, vegetarian food, pool, service and luxury
2. What is the best way to travel around in Mauritius - I think buses are not there after 6pm and cabs are very expensive
3. I like clean, crystal clear water and blue beaches. In this term which is a must visit beach for me in Mauritius and how to get there.
4. Other than above standard tour. I have 2 spare days. Which place or activity would you recommend to do on honeymoon (I am not too adventure loving person and dont like paragliding etc)
5. How is catamaran cruise? Is it worth going and which is the best operator and how to book?
6. Any special travel advise which could make my trip memorable.
I know lots of questions, sorry for that, but I just dont want to keep any stone unturned to make it special.