I wonder if it's possible to cover Namibia in 14 days. I'll be going in early Feb 2012 and it's summer eh? And I wonder how hot is hot!. Anyway here's my rough plan
Starting from Windhoek driving to Sossusvlei
- Sesriem Canyon
- Hike at Namib Dessert.
- hmmm sand boarding?
Sossusvlei to Fish River Canyon
- wanted to just see the canyon and go coz they are closed for trail in summer right?
Fish River Canyon to Kolmanskop
- Ghost Town
Kolmanskop to Swakopmund
- Namib Nauluft Park
- Quad Biking/ sand boarding
- and still thinking if i should do the Skydive!
Swakopmund to Skeleton Coast
Skeleton Coast to Kaokoland
- I really want to see the Epupa Falls!!
- Hike/ trail
Kaokoland to Damaraland
- dont think i have time for Branberg Mountain!
Damaraland to Windhoek
So.... you think i can cover these places in 14 days??
I'm not much of animal fan.. lol yeah safari is the thing if you visit these places but i'm not a fan of big cats. But i'm into trekking/ trailing and other adventure stuffs. And I wonder if these places which i mentioned need to pre-book a guide for hike/ trail or i can just go on my own?
Any comment is very much appreciated.