We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning a new trip

sydney
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
planning a new trip

Hi everybody,

We are planning to go to do a safaris in Namibia, we are interested in this company , Imfuduko African Safaris, is anyone travelled with them before? if i could get your opinion on this company, it will be great because i do not find anything about them.

Thanks

Namibia Tours & Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Wild Dog Safaris
Chameleon Safaris Namibia - Day Tours
Wild Wind Safaris
Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: planning a new trip

i have never heard of them, but i found their website for you, it looks like they are a South African operator.

http://www.imfuduko.com/default.asp

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,276 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: planning a new trip

I would recommend one of the Namibian outfitters like the ones that post here regularly. There are 4 regular operators on here (one of which is posted right above me or the destination expert) that may be a better choice.

Particular reason you are wanting to choose an outfiiter you have never heard of?

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
38,454 posts
402 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: planning a new trip

I agree. My golden rule is to do business with an Operator based in the country you are visiting. That way you avoid the problems of sub contracting and other issues should matters not work out.

As Stephen. There are a few names on here to pick from. Email them with your itinerary and see what comes back.

sydney
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: planning a new trip

Thanks chris , this is the way i found them , on internet.

sydney
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: planning a new trip

When i read their website , it looks good also the testimonials but i don't understand why no one else knows them, i don't want to do any mistakes. thanks stefen, i am going to work out this again with other operators.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
38,454 posts
402 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: planning a new trip

Can't speak for the others but the reason I "don't know them" is because I don't look in a South African Website for a trip to another country any more than I would use a NZ outfit to visit Sydney.

The only time I visited South Africa I used a Pretoria based company. They were good but for Namibia I have used Na companies including the worthy Mrs Dry the D/E on here..

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,276 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: planning a new trip

Agree with Mfuwe.

8. Re: planning a new trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2014, 05:15