We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iPhone 5 SIM

London
1 post
Save Topic
iPhone 5 SIM

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy an iPhone 5 SIM at Windhoek airport for local use? I see from MTC's website that it's possible to buy pay as you go SIM cards including data but have had no luck getting a reply to my enquiries from retailers listed in MTC's retail outlet list for Windhoek.

Many thanks

Simon Linke.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iPhone 5 SIM

I am afraid I take a very old Nokia bound with cellotape. It works very well but I admit the keys are a bit sticky. Simcard works well though. Doubles as a hammer.

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: iPhone 5 SIM

MTC at the airport sell the iphone 5 sims

New York, New York...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: iPhone 5 SIM

Thank you Chris. Do you know if you can buy the iphone 4 prepaid sim cards and what about the cards and devices for your computer? Where is it located in the Windhoek airport?

Thank you for your help!

Christina

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,767 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iPhone 5 SIM

Windhoek airport is not big!

5. Re: iPhone 5 SIM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:16