We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Roadside"

Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
"Roadside"

I am wondering how to contact "Roadside" the camping facility outside Galton Gate? I have been unable to get the reservations I wanted in Etosha so we are considering staying outside the Galton Gate. Is camping at "Roadside" my only option? I read in one of the other threads that a lodge was going to open there in June. Any updates? Thank you -

And I promise we wont be "tourons" while in the western side of the park (or any part of the park for that matter!)

Cambridge
Level Contributor
344 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Roadside"

Hi HaleyM5

We have booked for Dolomite for 1 night in September, our son can now join us but we cannot get him in so have booked at roadside and we will collect him for onward travel through Etosha the next morning!! Hope this contact helps, Best wishes. TillyS

Sarien Lategan sarien@travellingtortoise.com

Sarien Lategan

Mobile (Namibia) +264 (0) 81 376 0184

Mobile (SA) +27 (0) 82 468 6448

www.travellingtortoise.com

www.facebook.com/travellingtortoise

Cambridge
Level Contributor
344 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Roadside"

Just to add to the above reply Haley, the Headed email we received is:-

ETOSHA ROADSIDE HALT & LODGE Pty Ltd

Reg 2012/1119

PO Box 35577 Kleine Kuppe Windhoek e-mail tortoise@travellingtortoise.com

TillyS

Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: "Roadside"

Thanks so much! Sarien already responded to my emails.

4. Re: "Roadside"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 06:17