We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Low Cost Flight between Windhoek and Cape Town

Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
308 reviews
Low Cost Flight between Windhoek and Cape Town

What are the cheapest flight companies to go to Cape Town? Is there any low cost?

As laways, thak you very much in advance...let me know...

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
731 posts
331 reviews
1. Re: Low Cost Flight between Windhoek and Cape Town

I believe that the choice is between Air Namibia and SAA. The other SA lines (kulala, 1time, mango) don't go there.

southafrica.info/travel/advice/flights.htm

Hermanus, South...
Level Contributor
433 posts
2. Re: Low Cost Flight between Windhoek and Cape Town

None of the low cost airlines fly the route from Cape Town to Windhoek I am afraid.

You have the choice of South African Airways, British Airways and Air Namibia.

It is worth checking a selection of dates with all 3 airlines, as fares can fluctuate quite a lot from day to day and airline to airline.

Kulula flies from Johannesburg to Windhoek, and you can sometimes pick up a cheaper deal there.

Gemma Dry - Safari Manager - Truly Africa Tours

3. Re: Low Cost Flight between Windhoek and Cape Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2010, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Windhoek
Recent Conversations