We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jogging

Which Windhoek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jogging

Just wondering if it is safe for a single female to go jogging around Windhoek and Swakopmund in the mornings? Would prefer not to have to make the husband come along with me, he's to competitive!

Hermanus, South...
Level Contributor
433 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jogging

In Swakop you will be fine, there is a nice path that runs along the sea front and you get a lot of joggers and dog walkers there as there are no cars. I have never had a problem.

I haven't jogged in Windhoek so can't really comment on that, but would recommend that you maybe don't wear an ipod when you are jogging as the driving skills aren't great and it would be useful to hear the cars coming.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jogging

Thanks heaps Gemma!

3. Re: Jogging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2011, 06:16