We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Intercape bus station in Windhoek?

Which Windhoek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Groningen, The...
5 posts
Save Topic
Where is the Intercape bus station in Windhoek?

Next month we will be in Windhoek and from there we will go by bus (Intercape) to Swakopmund. We don't know from where in Windhoek the bus departs. We have read some conflicting reports: a bus station next to the Hilton Hotel and a bus station next to the railway station ... Intercape did not respond to any email.

Thanks for your reaction!

Paul

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
260 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the Intercape bus station in Windhoek?

As far as I know the bus station has definitely moved to the railway station, I haven't driven past the Hilton car-park recently but I'm almost certain that Intercape isn't operating there any longer as they're busy building on that piece of land.

I hope you have a fantastic trip!

Charlotte ATI Holidays

2. Re: Where is the Intercape bus station in Windhoek?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2014, 05:16