We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great video of Gorilla with tourist

san francisco
Level Contributor
630 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
great video of Gorilla with tourist

This was posted on the Uganda site.

http://bit.ly/slOC4l

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,417 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great video of Gorilla with tourist

That is the most uplifting and beautiful video I've seen in a very long time. Thank you so much for posting it. Hoping you don't mind but I'm going to post the link to the Kenya forum.

Thanks, Min xx

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great video of Gorilla with tourist

Saw the video a few days ago, was so jealous of him. Oh well, will see Rwanda gorillas in just a few weeks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: great video of Gorilla with tourist

A brilliant bit of footage, and to think they had probably forked out $500 each to trek! It is a bit of a worry for the gorillas though, no control or protection for them, luckily those tourists seemed very sensible and didnt try and get too close or "touch",harass etc A good story over drinks.

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: great video of Gorilla with tourist

Yes, it's great. Thanks Bill for sharing it here too.

I went into UWA's offices and told the Senior PR Officer about the video (he had studied conservation in Tz) and was almost off his seat with joy when he watched it.

:-)

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,801 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: great video of Gorilla with tourist

This is Buhoma in bwindi.

The sliver back is a good leader.

6. Re: great video of Gorilla with tourist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2013, 10:21