We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorilla Tour operator- Pinnacle Associates

Braunschweig...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gorilla Tour operator- Pinnacle Associates

Hi there,

Has anyone had experience of travelling with Pinnacle Associates for gorilla trekking in Rwanda? Its website is www.gorillaoursrwanda.com. If so, would you recommend them? We found no reviews about this operator. (It's not a RTTA member.)

Many thanks in advance.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gorilla Tour operator- Pinnacle Associates

Some times the clients worked with them appreciate their service but no comments in tripadvisor and if they are not in RTTA Member it's still in a process, you can't join the RTTA if you are not strong enough , I think this company has started soon

But what I can assure you the local company means small company are doing better than what you have thinking ,

Have you tried to let them know that you need a reference or recommendation?

All the best

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gorilla Tour operator- Pinnacle Associates

I too agree and suggest , they let you contact their past clients.

Braunschweig...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gorilla Tour operator- Pinnacle Associates

Hi guys,

We’d like to give you a big thank you for your ideas. We did accordingly, and received positive feedbacks from Pinnacle’s past customers. Therefore, we’d like to try luck with this operator as well.

It’s nice to see so many friendly and helpful people in the world.

Wish you all the best.

4. Re: Gorilla Tour operator- Pinnacle Associates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 05:18