We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terrou Bi

Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Terrou Bi

Can anyone give me an email address for this hotel in Dakar?

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Dakar
Dakar
Dakar Region, Senegal
Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Terrou Bi

Hi Zebra here is the Emai: terroubi@terroubi.com

Yarakh French forum.EXPERT

SENEGAL DESTINATION.

Mentioned in this post
Senegal
Senegal
Africa
Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terrou Bi

Thank you!

Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terrou Bi

Oops, ran out of edit time....thank you but unfortunately the email I tried to send to that address came back as undeliverable. Any chance you have an alternate address to request some information from them?

Thanks for your assistance!

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Terrou Bi

Hi zebra i have anothre Email adress for your reservation on terroubi.

reservation@terroubi.com

let me know if is work

Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terrou Bi

Thanks so much Yarakh, this email worked and I had a prompt response. I'm not sure they understood my question tho. I'll be disembarking a boat around 10 am and don't need to be at the airport until night. It was suggested to me to spend the day at Terrou Bi. When I inquired about day use I was given their nightly room rates (plus additional for late check out). You don't happen to know if they have a day use fee (for storing luggage and using facilities) or a day room rate?

Mentioned in this post
Terrou-Bi
Terrou-Bi
488 Reviews
Dakar, Senegal
Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Terrou Bi

Hi Zebra they have storing luggage but is aviable only for the costumer who spend nigth in the Hotel but in your case i sugest you to go directely at the Airport and store your Luggage at the Airport Lef luggage is About

3euros price and is safe afer that you can go and spend the Day in Terroubi having lunch or drink enjoying the Beach or visiting the Craft Market in soumbedioune 10m from Terroubi

have the nice trip

Dakar, Senegal
Level Contributor
310 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Terrou Bi

Hello Zebracruiser! I was just at Terrou Bi last weekend and the weekend before for their AMAZING Sunday Buffets! Hopefully your layover is on a Sunday and if it is, the cost is 30,000cfa (about $60) and you can use all their facilities, including the pool, lounging areas and private beach and storing your luggage wouldn't be a problem. The staff are lovely and all you have to do is ask.

Good luck!

SenegalStyle

Mentioned in this post
Terrou-Bi
Terrou-Bi
488 Reviews
Dakar, Senegal
Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Terrou Bi

That's great, Sineta, thank you! I will only be there on a Saturday. I can still use the grounds and luggage storage for the day if I purchase meals? Looking forward to it.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Terrou Bi

hya, just checking, it was 60 usa and that was for one meal and all facilities? Are there cheaper meals options etc do you know?

10. Re: Terrou Bi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 21:05