We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boma guesthouse cottages - anyone seen them?

Delaware
Level Contributor
447 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Boma guesthouse cottages - anyone seen them?

The guesthouse proper is booked for our dates, we're on their wait list. But they do have availability at their cottages which are 2 kilometers away but they do transfers between the cottages for guests on B&B basis - we could eat there and use the pool.

Just wondering if that's a good option or if staying with the Cassia Lodge booking we already have is better.

I would be most interested in clean & quiet. And since we're flying in very late at night the EBB location might be better than Cassia's.

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boma guesthouse cottages - anyone seen them?

Well we've used them for our teams and my husband has stayed there.. which is why I suggested it!...??

After your long journey, I would go with the quicker, safer, altogether more appealing option quite honestly.

Delaware
Level Contributor
447 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boma guesthouse cottages - anyone seen them?

Shelly -- thanks - sorry - I didn't know if you just knew OF them or had been to see them, etc. So, it's good to hear more.

I was thinking that maybe they would seem too isolated and lonely for lack of a better word -- but it sounds like they do have security and someone is there 24 hrs. I know, you probably are thinking I'm really paranoid & worried for nothing but I just didn't want to be out alone in a cottage in the woods somewhere on our first 2 nights in the country.

So all things considered with distance to Cassia Lodge and the atmosphere of Cassia vs. the Boma cottages you think the cottages are the better choice? Sorry to make you say so twice! Can you describe any further to give more of an idea what it's like? Thanks!

3. Re: Boma guesthouse cottages - anyone seen them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 10:18