We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what about Olive safari in Uganda

montreal
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
what about Olive safari in Uganda

olivesafari.com....do you them...have you used them...I don,t see their name in the AUTO list of members...

their published price seem good at first sight.............only request answers from people who have heard or experienced this T.O or those who can recommend a reliable not too expensive one....

thank you in advance

roch45

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what about Olive safari in Uganda

For an inexpensive Tour company, refer to AUTO members and compare prices for the same Itinerary

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,001 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what about Olive safari in Uganda

Well if it seems to good to be true it probably is. But as I have not heard or experienced them I am not allowed to answer so I won't! Ooops!

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what about Olive safari in Uganda

I agree with the above post from Mr. Mfuwe..

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what about Olive safari in Uganda

Moi non plus, desolee!

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,001 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what about Olive safari in Uganda

Je l'aime quand vous parlez le Français Morticia.

Entebbe
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: what about Olive safari in Uganda

We have regularely used Olive Safari in Uganda since October. The prices are indeed very good but also realistic and the service excellent. They use the same drivers that circulate amongst other tour operators like Matoke tours etc

7. Re: what about Olive safari in Uganda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 07:15