We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prime Uganda Safaris

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prime Uganda Safaris

Hi,

I'm going to Uganda in December and planning to do a gorilla trekking trip. Does anyone know if Prime Uganda Safaris is a legit company? I found them through the National park website but I was wondering if anyone had ever done a trip with them and if they were good. Thanks!

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

I think i know them based in Kampala Uganda.

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

magicaluganda,

you think?, are you not sure?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

Hello,

Am just from a 6 day gorilla safari with Prime Uganda Safaris this July 2013 and trust me these guys are so awesome. Everything for the tour was done as planned thanks to there fascinating, trustworthy, very knowledgeable leader Samuel who was very well informed and offered us to excellent accommodation in quality hotels with delicious intercontinental and African dishes despite our average budget. Trust me Prime Uganda Safaris offered us a very unforgettable and fantastic gorilla expedition where we saw very interesting wildlife especially in the rhino sanctuary too. Murchison falls was the highlight of it all.

England, Arkansas
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

hi all,

I landed on Prime Uganda Safaris via a Google internet search when I wanted to go for a gorilla safari in Uganda which forced me to find out more about it and later found out that it is a legitimate tour company highly recommended by the Association Of Uganda Tour Operators (AUTO) to which it is a registered member. Samuel was excellent, he handled my queries and accommodated my requests. I undertook an 8 day Gorilla Trekking Safari Uganda trip. Everything went smoothly, from being met on arrival at Entebbe by our guide Joseph till the end of the safari. The trip included gorilla tracking in Bwindi,chimp tracking in QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK, and KIBALE NATIONAL PARK and friends trust me it was indeed a wonderful experience.we had a boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel clearly viewing the beautiful wildlife on the banks and fascinating scenery. our guide Joseph was most informative, helpful and went out of his way to ensure that we would see as much wildlife as possible. we were thrilled, that when on our way to the airport, Samuel met us on the road and gave us a gift of a lion and a gorilla footprint , these were made of wood in beautiful presentation boxes plus Prime Uganda safaris t-shirts. we Would not hesitate to use the company again or recommend them to other travelers the world over.

Prime Uganda Safaris are the best !!

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

Thanks for your replies! I will go ahead and book with them.

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

Try your luck.

7. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 August 2013, 18:05
8. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

9. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

India
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Prime Uganda Safaris

hi i am a travel planner from india, and he is my partner in uganda, and i use his safaris for uganda and he is online all the time, on gchat, on google, very proactively connected and i think he is very reliable and quick to reply==== https://www.facebook.com/travellogplanners

request you add in here on my facebook and i will show you my packages thru him... he is also connected on facebook...so do add in there..

thx rgds jyoti