We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody heading to Queen Elizabeth one of these days?

Kampala, Uganda
1 post
Save Topic
Anybody heading to Queen Elizabeth one of these days?

Hi,

I am leaving for Fort Portal today and would like to visit Queen Elizabeth NP in one of the next days. Do some game drives maybe visit the lions in Ishasha, but I don't have my own wheels.. Anybody heading that way and have some space left or willing to share rent?

Martine

kampala
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody heading to Queen Elizabeth one of these days?

Hello Martine,

If you want to visit Queen Elizabeth national park ,get on the Bus or Taxi from Fort Portal to Kasese Town,then go to White house [Guest house] ask for the Manager white house , called Patience to connect you to Tour guides in Kasese, they will organize for you transport at a cheaper price to do a game viewing ,boat cruise on Kazinga Chanel,Nature walk in Imaramagambo forest, Ishasha tree climbing Lions.

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody heading to Queen Elizabeth one of these days?

For Ishasha sector

When you go to queen elizabeth park, you can ask for a lift from tour companies heading to Buhoma. These ones will definitely pass through Ishasha.

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody heading to Queen Elizabeth one of these days?

I agree with kakiga.

4. Re: Anybody heading to Queen Elizabeth one of these days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:18