We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorilla Trek Africa

2 posts
Save Topic
Gorilla Trek Africa

I am in my final stages of booking a gorilla safari with Gorilla Trek Africa. Nicholas has satisfactorily answered all my questions. Before I commit my deposit on this 8 days Uganda Rwanda safari, I would like to know whether Gorilla Trek Africa (www.rwandagorilla.com) surely exists. Is this company located in Rwanda or Uganda?

Level Contributor
2,104 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gorilla Trek Africa

They are member of AUTO in Uganda

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gorilla Trek Africa

I know this company and its located in Uganda with another office in Rwanda.

Auburn, New York
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Gorilla Trek Africa

I and my friend Catherine had a fabulous safari with Gorilla Trek Africa. The 7 days Uganda safari package organized by Nicholas was perfect for us. We visited Kibale forest for chimpanzees; wildlife viewing in Queen Elizabeth national park and gorilla trekking in Ruhija.

For the hotels, Primates lodge in Kibale and Enganzi Lodge in Queen Elizabeth national park were fabulous. However one aspect I did not like about Enganzi Lodge was the steep slope which made me almost fail to return to my cottage.

Our guide Rogers, was the most knowledgeable and humorous person we met on our African tour. We shall recommend him to our friends who intend to use the same company for a Rwanda safari.

Edited: 28 April 2014, 16:41
4. Re: Gorilla Trek Africa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15