We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Group - Uganda trekking Holidays

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tour Group - Uganda trekking Holidays

Hi All,

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with Uganda Trekking Holidays?

Thanks Lisa

2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Group - Uganda trekking Holidays

Yes I have had the pleasure of experiencing their services first hand. First time was Dec last year 2013 when I booked a 7day gorilla trekking Africa with UGANDA Trekking holidays. Then I booked a 3 Murchison fall this July 2014. I have met Musisi Twice on my trips to Uganda, first at the airport then on my last safari i went by her office in Equatorial mall to see her before i left. They were available to me all the time of my tour, we still keep in touch online. They have great services,

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Group - Uganda trekking Holidays

I think our friend in Sydney might have already travelled! But thanks for the input in any case.

3. Re: Tour Group - Uganda trekking Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:17