We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild Excursion Safaris - trip of a lifetime

1 post
Save Topic
Wild Excursion Safaris - trip of a lifetime

During my time in Uganda I had the very fortunate chance to meet Franklin and his amazing team at wild excursion safaris, I honestly could not have asked for a nicer person to give me the trip of a life time whilst in Uganda.

My first trip with them was to Queen Elizabeth National Park where I got to track the lions and see the very best safari :-)

I then felt so lucky to have the chance to visit the impenetrable forest of bwindi to see the awesome mountain gorillas. This whole trip was put together by franklin and his team and I had the most brilliant time. I was a little apprehensive about going before hand as I was traveling on my own but thanks to franklins wonderful driver, Eddie, I made a new friend in Uganda.

Another trip with this company was to the source of the white Nile at jinja where I was lucky enough to raft down some of the best rapids in Africa right at the source of the Nile. I also got to visit the exact point of the source.

If you want a truly amazing Ugandan experience and to see some of the best safari in the world I honestly could not recommend a better company than wild excursion safaris. Franklin and his team are the most welcoming, organised and thoughtful people I met in Uganda and I have made a friend for life.

1. Re: Wild Excursion Safaris - trip of a lifetime

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 07:17