We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Primate Watch Safaris

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Primate Watch Safaris

We have not long ago completed our second tour of Uganda with Primate Watch Safaris. Flo was fantastic as usual. That woman is the back bone of the company. She had everything organized in no time including the changes we requested. The accommodation was excellent, as was the food. Our driver this time was Moses. He is such a gentle, patient caring man. We really enjoyed our time with him. Primate Watch Safaris really go above and beyond to make your trip everything you're hoping it will be. We would have no hesitations in recommending them

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
322 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Primate Watch Safaris

Well, that is good to hear, since we are booked with Primate Watch for chimp viewing in July. I have been corresponding with Flo and she has been excellent. Looking forward to it.

Craig

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Primate Watch Safaris

good reports there

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Primate Watch Safaris

True - I have met Flo a few times on site inspection trips as well as here in Kampala (when I was in charge of reservations for some lodges in Queen, Kibale & Murchison) ... she is an extra-ordinary person - trustworthy and will always go the extra mile. Diederik Vandenhoeke (Owner Africa Beyond Borders - Uganda).

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Primate Watch Safaris

Craig, you will not regret booking with Primate Watch Safaris, they will make sure you really enjoy your trip. A word of warning, the roads are as rough as guts, they call it an African Massage lol.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
134 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Primate Watch Safaris

I second what everyone has said about Primate Watch Safaris. We went with them on our epic trip to Rwanda/Uganda last year & the trip was flawless. We met with Flo in Kampala & she is such a sweet woman, both over email (super prompt responses!) & in person. She even arranged a surprise birthday dinner with cake & champagne when she saw I was turning 40 in Uganda! Ben was our driver & he was excellent as well!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Steamboat Springs
Level Contributor
499 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Primate Watch Safaris

Finally starting to post my reviews of our Uganda and Tanzania safari, we toured with Primate Watch Safaris in Uganda and had an amazing experience. I cannot compliment Flo enough for her excellent service. We also had Ben as our guide and he was extremely knowledgeable. I would love to take another trip back to Uganda and when I do I will be booking thru Primate Watch Safaris again.

Edited: 20 June 2014, 16:20
7. Re: Primate Watch Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:15