We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days gorilla safari

Califon, New Jersey
1 post
Save Topic
3 days gorilla safari

I would like a to have that safari between 2Jan and 5 Jan.

Kampala
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

Now is the time to book your gorilla permit. January permits are sold at 500$ for Foreign non residents

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

Ann welcome

Maybe you could explain a little more what you are after?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

some friends will going on the 29 and tracking on the 30th. Nov.2011

Kampala
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

hi ann,

Contact different tour operators for the safari. they will offer you their rates and you will choose the best. you can contact gorillatoursafrica.com am sure they are fit for that safari. And now is the time for you to book this tour so that the tour company can purchase your Permits.

wish you all the best

5. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 March 2012, 08:05
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
38,121 posts
404 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

I thought that was a pop song!

Kampala
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

ANN W

which Jan of the year?

Arther f

I see you are new here and what you have done is against TA rules.

Please you should read the rules

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

UGS you will notice that Ann (who never came back to us) wanted a safari in January. I doubt she was in NJ to be honest.

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

Thanks ShellyRM for that observation. Arther you have to read the community guidelines before you post any thing on TA

UGANDA
Level Contributor
483 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 3 days gorilla safari

Mfuwe, Your exclaimed ; <<I thought that was a pop song!>> . I was left all chuckles and wondered how you have absquatulated Aurt.

Ugandasaf; <<which Jan of the year?>> if you noticed so well , Ann 's post came in November 2011 so I presumably think he/she wanted Jan 2012.

ShellyRM ; <<I doubt she was in NJ to be honest.>> Well, it is so strange how people post their questions here and never get back to the respondents to may be say thanks to those who dedicate their time or may be give a feed back if they got their answers.

Get answers to your questions about Kampala