We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycads Tours and Travel

Rochester, mn
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cycads Tours and Travel

Any feedback from the locals and/or the frequent travellers about this company? We are planning a trip with them and will GREATLY appreciate any feedback this forum participants can provide.

Thanks!!!

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

You can read testimonies on this page- cycadssafaris.com/safari-testimonials.html/ .. let me hope this will be of help

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

Muhoozi your link is invalid

cairo
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

for sure abc2222, i cant say any thing about Cycads because when i was on my trip through Uganda /Bwindi i organized my private trip with Afro-trip safaris. since my child hood ,my dream was to see the mountain gorillas and that was the highlight of my trip. to be honest i had a nice trip with them. Hady was very responsive from the start to the end of my trip plan . if possible send her an email. i remember the link to her website was http://www.afrotrip.co.ug

Toronto
Level Contributor
26 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

did you end up booking with Cycads? I am booking with them and doing the bank transfer tomorrow. I looked at a lot of companies and had a hard time deciding, I hope these guys are good!

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

I know the owner and he is a good man Pastor Birwomumisho ....Cycads is a full member of AUTO(Association of Uganda Tour operators) I don't think they can play around with your funds... Take my word and book with them..

Toronto
Level Contributor
26 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

Thanks for the info. Yes, I am still working out some details and will probably book with them. I actually went to the bank but was missing some information so they couldn't do the transfer. Now there is someone else who may be interested in going, so I may wait a few days. The girl I have been dealing with is very nice, I assume they are all like that and trying to get your business since there are so many tour companies.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

Brovad, thanks for the positive recommendation. I have no doubts about it myself

Toronto
Level Contributor
26 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

Definitely booking with them. I have a new itinerary that I am very happy with. Christiina has been very helpful and patient.

9. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 11:35
10. Re: Cycads Tours and Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kampala
Recent Conversations