We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Driver/Safari Guide from Kampala

usa
Level Contributor
2 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Excellent Driver/Safari Guide from Kampala

My husband and I just returned from a trip where we had a driver and guide that picked us up in Kampala and then drove us for our Gorilla Safari in Uganda (Bwindi) and Rwanda (Volcans National Parc). His name is Robert Lutaaya and I would like to give him my highest recommendation. If you need a driver he is excellent. He is a very safe and cautious driver which we appreciated---many of the "roads" are treacherous and dangerous. Robert was very dependable and friendly and we enjoyed his company very much. He is very knowledgeable about the area and the animals and birds we encountered. When doing game drives he was great at spotting things that we probably would have missed. We are both photographers and he was helpful and patient with us getting our shots. He also knows the roads and where to find clean toilets, great picnic areas, and souvenirs. If you need a driver please contact him. We booked our trip through Kensington but he can be booked directly. Contact:

lutaaya.robert10@yahoo.com or lutaaya.robert10@gmail.com

+256 772 610 794 or +256 701 610 794

Mentioned in this post
Kampala
Kampala
Central Region, Uganda
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Primate Watch Safaris - Day Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Africa Wild Explorations
Safaris, Photography Tours
Gorilla Vacations Ltd
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips, Multi-day Tours, Eco Tours, Safaris
1. Re: Excellent Driver/Safari Guide from Kampala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kampala