Please note the rate shown below is basic minimum and so, as usual, extra cost as per additional arrangements will be added to it. Also visa fees of $20 and Tourism Development Fees of $10 and bank transfer charges are not included below.
A. For months of January, June and July:
1. Tariff for groups 3 pax and above: $165/person per night
2. Duration discount from 9th night: $150/person/night
3. Tariff for FITs 1 pax: $205/night
4. Duration discount from 9th night for 1 pax: $190/night
5. Tariff for FITs 2 pax: $195/night
6. Duration discount from 9th night for 1 pax: $180/night
B. For all other months:
1. Tariff for groups 3 pax and above: $200/person per night
2. Duration discount from 9th night: $180/person/night
3. Tariff for FITs 1 pax: $240/night
4. Duration discount from 9th night for 1 pax: $220/night
5. Tariff for FITs 2 pax: $230/night
6. Duration discount from 9th night for 1 pax: $210/night
1. For group between 11 – 15 pax: 50% discount for 1 person on tariff only
2. For group between 16 pax and above: 100% discount for 1 person on tariff only
3. For children between 6 – 12 years: 40% off on tariff only (5 years and below free)
4. For students 25 years and below: 25% off on tariff only
(proof such as student ID must be produced)
The tariff covers the following: Bilingual government certified and licensed guide, private transport, entrance fees, internal travel permits, special visit permits to restricted sites, all meals and lodging (at government certified and authorized tourist hotels), taxes and royalties.
The tariff does not cover the following: Bar bills, laundry expenses, telephone & internet expenses, meals and lodging at international standard resorts, tips and gratuities, and any other expenses of personal nature.
This is a copy of the mail I received today from Sonam of Nirvana, quoting the decision of the Gouvernment of Bhutan concerning the tariff for 2009.