We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Druk Air Costs

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
51 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Druk Air Costs

Hi,

Does anyone know the approximate cost of a round trip Druk Air flight from Bhutan? I am going in from Sept. 5/6th until the 12/13th.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Druk Hotel Thimphu
Druk Hotel Thimphu
394 Reviews
Thimphu, Bhutan
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Druk Air Costs

Round trip to where?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
51 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Druk Air Costs

Round trip from Bangkok or Dakah to Paro on Druk Air.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Paro
Paro
Paro District, Bhutan
Druk Hotel Thimphu
Druk Hotel Thimphu
394 Reviews
Thimphu, Bhutan
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Druk Air Costs

Last year, economy was $784 US bkk-pbh, and business was $920 bkk-pbh (return). Looking on Druk Air's site, however - looks like prices have gone up for 2009 - I'm sure a recent traveler will provide the info for you here. Your bhutanese tour operator will break down all these costs for you in their quote, as well.

I recommend flying business - for the small increase in price it is worth it.

oz.

Mentioned in this post
Druk Hotel Thimphu
Druk Hotel Thimphu
394 Reviews
Thimphu, Bhutan
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
51 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Druk Air Costs

Thank you for the info. Hopefully the prices have not gone up too much.

Thimphu
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Druk Air Costs

Give us yo0ur which all place s you will be visiting?

MaineUSA
Level Contributor
850 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Druk Air Costs

Losh:

I second Ozcanuck's recommendation on business class. Besides the better seating and service you get 10kg extra of baggage allowance.

7. Re: Druk Air Costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2009, 20:10
Ballard, California
Level Contributor
51 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Druk Air Costs

Sorry this is so late, but I just purchased 2 business class tickets on Druk Air for travel in August for US$1,896, or US$948/person.

Kevy

Mentioned in this post
Druk Hotel Thimphu
Druk Hotel Thimphu
394 Reviews
Thimphu, Bhutan
9. Re: Druk Air Costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 July 2009, 22:35
CA
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Druk Air Costs

The cost will be about US$700 from Delhi to Paro.

Mentioned in this post
Paro
Paro
Paro District, Bhutan