We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyerabad and Bangalore Airports

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
237 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hyerabad and Bangalore Airports

Hi All

Is there any need to change airports if I am flying to Hyderabad or Bangalore via International flight, (not sure which one) if I want to take a local flight? Is there any hotel in the airport or close to the airport to stay over night? Also I want to know whether there is left luggage facility in Hyderabad and Bangalore Airport. I appreciate your help.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyerabad and Bangalore Airports

Hyderabad & Bangalore Airports operate from the same base for Domestic & International flights and its just like next buidling a few steps. Both of these Airports are pretty old and new ones are still under construction shceduled to be opened in mid 2008 or so.

The nearest Hotel to the Hyderabad Airport is a 5* Star Hotel and if you come further out and take right side you have Hotel Transit on main road ( i guess not too many rooms over here) and almost in opposite lane you have Kamat Lingapur Hotel.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyerabad and Bangalore Airports

I am not aware of a left luggage facility at the Bangalore Airport. At Bangalore, and Chennai the domestic and international terminal are separate bldgs but next to each other, and you can wheel your trolley across easily. IIRC Hyderabad is also similar, whereas in Bombay and Delhi they are not nearby, and you need to use a shittle bus.

3. Re: Hyerabad and Bangalore Airports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 23:21