We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castle & King India Inc. Referral

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
324 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Castle & King India Inc. Referral

I am seeking first hand references for: CASTLE & KING India Inc (castleandking@vsnl.net)Arvind (Business Head) Castle & King India Inc. Suite T305, Sector 5, Plot 7, Dwarka, New Delhi.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

We used them for our trip to Delhi & Rajasthan in February and we were very satisfied. Arvind is extremely responsive and a pleasure to deal with. The service while in India was excellent, and everything went very smoothly. The guides were very good and flexible, so we were able to see and do exactly what we wanted, when we wanted. It was a great trip -- our only dissatisfaction is that we didn't have a longer vacation!

2. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 August 2010, 19:35
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,431 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

Dear Andrew,

Learning to talk Australian, are we ?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
324 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

Andrew, thanks for your note. Actually we had to postpone our trip last year and are just planning it now and I was thinking about writing castle and king. what a coincidence that you put a note up.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,431 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

I'm sorry Tokytravel, but I don't think our friend Andrew here is a real traveller. More likely, a jealous competitor of Castle & Kings.

You can do a search, there are many other reviews of the same agency, and most of them are favorable if I remember right.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
324 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

????????????????????????????????

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,642 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

Dear Toky,

Please see these links which have feedback on Castle and King:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k2635…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g304551-i4149-k181…

- Deepa

West Vancouver...
Level Contributor
123 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

After having used the services of castle & King and meeting the Arvind the business head in person, I find it highly unlikely there would be unsatified customers out there. These people are extremely conscientious and understand that a less than perfect job will not help their reputation.

My experience was with them was excellent. I find very sad that anyone would try to tarnish the good name of such a decent and hardworking person like Arvind.

West Vancouver...
Level Contributor
123 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

Ooops, sorry about the sp. mistakes in previous post, I didn't re read it before posting.

10. Re: Castle & King India Inc. Referral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2009, 11:59