We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private tours

winnipeg
7 posts
Save Topic
Private tours

My husband and I are going to India in November for 3 weeks. Has anyone dealt with Castle and King? This is a private tour company.

St-lambert
Level Contributor
896 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Private tours

Once you book with Castle & King, now what is the method to pay them in advance ?

I'll be doing a 3 weeks Rajasthan tour with car/driver.

Merci

Sylvain

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,151 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Private tours

Payment methods vary, but usually some part of the tour cost is paid in advance and the balance on arrival. Advance can be paid by bank transfer (most popular), Paypal, or online payment, depending on what facilities the travel agent has. If the travel agent is an AMEX merchant then you can also fax a payment authorisation.

- Deepa

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Private tours

Hi do you have the web site for castle and king??? We will be going in Feb. Thank you

St-lambert
Level Contributor
896 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Private tours

I can I know that the travel agents or operator are reconige by the India officials and I guess don't use wire xfer money like WesternUnion, because they can garantee that the other persons at the end is really the agent. So you may loose your deposit.

Merci

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,151 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Private tours

Here's the link: http://www.castleandkingindia.com/

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Private tours

Thank you.

17. Re: Private tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 05:18