We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any decent restaurants in Karl Bagh, Delhi?

Newcastle
Level Contributor
307 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Any decent restaurants in Karl Bagh, Delhi?

I go to Delhi for 3 days next week and I'm staying in Karol Bagh. Does anyone recommend a decent priced restaurant in Karol Bagh that doesn't come with the proverbial Delhi Belly?

Delhi
Level Contributor
731 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any decent restaurants in Karl Bagh, Delhi?

Karol BAgh is a budget area from a tourists perspective. Better to go to Connaught place which is about 5 KM from there. You will find a large number of fast food joints [PizzaHut, MacDonalds, Nirula's - an Indian fast food] and other more expensive places.

Karol Bagh will have somefast food joints.

UK
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any decent restaurants in Karl Bagh, Delhi?

Karol bagh is having many restaurants, just go for one which is having many people .

calgary
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any decent restaurants in Karl Bagh, Delhi?

Karol Bagh has some great food joints.

For some great 'pao bhaji,' chola puri,' and indian sweets I would recommend Punjabi Dhaba. Its located on Ajmal Khan Road one of the main roads in Karol Bagh and is always full of people eating delicious looking food.

Another restaurant in Karol Bagh is Suruchi Vegetarian it's known for its mouth watering Gujarati and Rajasthani thalis!

Also another place to check out is Bikanerwala located at the end of Ajmal Khan Road.

There is also -as was mentioned- north American fast food joints like -McDonalds, Pizza Hut, and Dominos in Karol Bagh.

bolton
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any decent restaurants in Karl Bagh, Delhi?

Hi i just returned from Delhi and stayed in Karol bagh i recommend you get a rickshaw to connaught place 50-100rps depending on driver go to restauraunt pot pouri very good and clean will cost you around 8pounds for two people for starter main and dessert.I also recommend Bangla sweets which is like a cafe and sells sandwiches pizza tandoori platters and the nicest sweets for about a quarter of the price in uk.

5. Re: Any decent restaurants in Karl Bagh, Delhi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 05:16