We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour companies

San Diego...
1 post
Save Topic
Tour companies

I must decide between two tour companies, Trinetra and Enchanting India. Does anyone have experience with either of these firms? Have there been any bad experiences with them? Are they reliable? Choosing based on web-sites is a little frightening as we will be two women traveling alone. We'll be traveling in December.

Thanks for any info. Shelda

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,570 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour companies

both are very good companies. If you take my advise use Enchanting India ..

is there any difference between rates??

cheers

worlds of one globe
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour companies

These two companies really good though expensive but service is highclass.

You can try small companies as well to compare the prices..............I know few companies, if u are interested, you can contact me regarding more info.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour companies

Where in India are you going?

4. Re: Tour companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 06:18