We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special holiday ideas

Cheshire
Level Contributor
109 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Special holiday ideas

Hi All,

Looking for ideas, suggestions for a special holiday, me and my better half have been married 25years in November 2011 she’s thinking of going to India for our celebration or commiseration. We’ve never been to India before so we looking for advice on location, hotels and local area for bars, restaurants, place to visit also weather in November. We would like to stay 4 or 5 star and not bothered if it’s B&B or all inclusive. I’m putting my faith in your hands so please help.

Thanks,

Lee

UK
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Special holiday ideas

November is good time for India as weather will be awesome.

You can go to Agra + Rajasthan and also to hill station as it will make your trip.

Best of luck ~

Cheers !

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special holiday ideas

What are your interests? Do you like looking round historical sights and soaking up the atmosphere of a place or are you looking for a primarily beach based holiday. Others options in India are Treking or wildlife safaris.

3. Re: Special holiday ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 06:18