We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi - Please Help!

Krakow, Poland
14 posts
Save Topic
Transfer Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi - Please Help!

I'm organizing trip to India and was wondering how can I transfer between these destinations (I'm looking for some attractive form - maybe jeep transfer or between this cities is luxury train..?) How long does it take to get to this destinations?

And one more thing - can you suggest some unusual attractions in this cities? It can be even luxury or in good standard.

Thanks for all suggestions,

Fabis

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi - Please Help!

The usual way of doing this trip is either by car, where you hire a car and driver for the whole trip; or by train. The trains will have either first or second class aircon available and will be reasonably comfortable, but could not be termed "luxury".

A final option is the Palace on Wheels, which is an extremely expensive Luxury Train which does this route and slightly more. Look for it on Google.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi - Please Help!

I would suggest you to do this entire trip by One good car, unless you wish to experience the Indian Railway. In India we have Express train like Shatabdi which is quite suitable for tourist. The distnace between the mentioned sectors and driving timing are :

Delhi - Agra 210 kms. 4-5 hours

Agra - Jaipur 240 kms. 4.5 hours

Jaipur - Delhi 265 kms.5 hours

Express train timing for:

Delhi - Agra : 1 hour 57 minutes

Jaipur - Delhi 4 hours

:)

There are lots of un-usual places to visit the Indian village to see Indian village life, between Agra to Jaipur, Ngo visit, in Visit Jaipur Maharaja's (Resident) place which can be organised, in luxury you can have lunch or dinner or can spend one night at The Oberoi Rajvilas, one of the best hotel in Jaipur.

3. Re: Transfer Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi - Please Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2011, 07:17