We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa again

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
286 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
visa again

Hi we have just been on line and filled our visas out,when I printed it off ready to sign,I know what date,signature mean but what do I need to put where it says place anyone can help,I have not found that anywhere.Also do you think we could use our five year old photos the same as our passports for our visas or we need new ones thanks.

Edited: 20 September 2010, 16:00
Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa again

I haven't got a visa form in front of me, but if the place is with the date and signature, it means the place of signature so just put your town name down.

I would think 5 year old photos will be fine, providing they are in good condition and don't look 5 years old. They haven't got any photos other than your passport to check against and they just file them, they are not used as part of the visa.

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
286 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa again

Thanks will post in morning,fingers cross everything ok.

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
286 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa again

Thanks will post in morning,fingers cross everything ok.

4. Re: visa again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 06:38