We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa application

Dover, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Visa application

I and my wife are planning on spending 3 months in India from December. We plan to fly to Dehli and out of Chennai. When we apply for our visas do we need to mention all the places we plan to travel to or do we just list Dehli as the first place and the name of where we plan to stay in Dehli despite the fact that we will only spend a couple of days there?

Any advice would be extremely welcome.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa application

If I remember rightly you just list your point of entry. With regard to the address, I put the address of the first hotel this year, which worked. Last year I put the business address of the company organising our car and driver. That also worked.

Dover, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa application

Many thanks for replying so quickly Tim H and for your advice.

3. Re: Visa application

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2011, 05:17