We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some questions!

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
928 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Some questions!

If anyone can provide me below informations then it would be appreciated?

I am landing in Delhi on 23 December, and my friend is also coming from Spain on the same day. How can I meet with her inside the airport since there are many terminals. I have not been to Delhi airport.

Any ideas how can I reach to New Delhi train station from the airport? Is taxi available?

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Some questions!

You should both come into the international terminal. One place for you to meet would be in front of the prepaid taxi booth, inside the terminal. It's on the far left as you come out of arrivals.

Taxis are of course available to take you to New Delhi Railway Station.

Go to the prepaid booth, tell them where you want to go, and how much luggage you have got. They will give you a fixed price, which you pay to them and they give you a ticket to take out to the prepaid taxi rank. One month ago three people with three bags to New Delhi Railway Station was about 450Rs.

2. Re: Some questions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2011, 05:16